Business Travel Agency
Offer your customers the best in travel booking.
You are a professional travel agency
You are a professional travel agency and you want to guarantee the best travel booking service to your customers online and offline. You’ll be able to complement your services and unique knowledge of your customers with a Your partner for the best technology bespoke Travel Booking Tool customised for each of them: their logo and travel policy parameters on your cutting-edge, white label tool.
Traveldoo’s product is the most user-friendly business travel booking system on the market. A tool that is easy-to-use, content-rich and stable, underpinned by the most innovative technology and a wealth of travel know-how. And because it’s compatible with all GDSs and Mid Back Office solutions in Europe, it’s also perfectly adapted to your operational and technical environment.
Our technology at your service
Discover the Traveldoo Portal experience
Provide the best online business travel service to your clients, under your own brand.
With the Traveldoo portal, you go live with your own-branded online business travel service, with full functionality and content, in a matter of weeks.
Manage your sales process and customers’ environment more efficiently.
The Traveldoo Portal offers a unique and friendly interface that centralizes your suppliers, improving your operational productivity and significantly reducing your transaction costs.
Create a sustainable competitive advantage and grow your revenue.
Traveldoo Portal is a hosted e-commerce solution that enables business travel agencies and distributors to offer superior online business travel services to SMEs with easy-to-deploy, state-of-the-art business travel booking technology.
Business travel agency: what is good for you…is also good for your clients
You know your clients better than anybody. With Traveldoo, it’s even easier to give them the travel booking system they want. Increased online booking frees you and your teams to allocate resource to serve your clients even better. Because we’re part of the Expedia Group, with Traveldoo you can be sure you’re getting the most innovative, responsive technology and access to the best data there is, through the Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN).
An end-to-end system gives your client enhanced visibility of their travel spend and enables them to manage it more efficiently. With a customised Traveldoo portal, you can offer your customers a booking experience that is second to none, resulting in high adoption rates and driving adherence to their travel policy.
Professional travel agency: what are your advantages?
As a travel management company, discover the advantages you could benefit from our solution:
- The easiest-to-use travel booking tool available, customised to suit your needs and those of your clients
- Robust, stable platform with 99,5% availability
- Rich content offering means no need to search elsewhere, driving online booking
- Easy-to-set parameters
- Swift implementation, with local on-site team and designated Account Manager
- Full after-sales service
- Productivity gains enable you to allocate resources more effectively
- End-to-end Travel & Expense solution means you can add value for your clients
- Most user-friendly tool on the market
What are the benefits for clients?
- Ease of use means no training required
- High adoption rates mean more online bookings, better adherence to travel policy and greater travel spend savings
- Productivity gains
- 3-screen booking process – just search, compare and book
- 1-click comparison of air and rail fares
- Location-based hotel search
- Comparison of hotel offers Compliance with Duty of Care obligations
- Global solution
- Rapid and simple deployment Promote reservations with low-cost companies and benefit from booking discounts
- Option to extend product to end-to-end Travel & Expense solution
Make it yours
We can work with you to provide you with a bespoke Business Travel Booking Tool customised for your clients. Your logo and branding, with their travel policy parameters. You’ll get our full support, with an on-site project team, a designated account manager and full training to ensure successful implementation.