[Quiz] Back to the Future of Business Travel
1) The airline Finnair is testing a process to accelerate the journey of the traveller. Is it:
2) At the last International Motor Show in Geneva, Airbus and Italdesign presented the mobility of "3rd Dimension”. What is this project?
3) Eurostar and Sony offer a "sound bubble" for business travellers called "Sound Menu". The term "auditory bubble" is understood to be:
4) The new luxury railway train connects Tokyo to Hokkaido in 4 days at the price of:
5) This train (see Q4) called Shiki-Shima consists of 17 compartments. What is the maximum number of passengers it can accommodate?
6) In March 2017, two American researchers succeeded in developing the mathematical model for: