[Quiz] Business Travel & Christmas
1) When was the right time to book plane tickets at the best price in 2016?
By booking your flight 56 days in advance you save up to 29% on the ticket price.
2) How many times can you celebrate New Year's Day in succession for the same year?
You have to cross the international date line to celebrate new year again. As there is only one line, you can only do it once.
3) Which was the world's most visited city in 2016?
21.47 million visitors this year versus 19.88 million visitors for London and 18.03 million for Paris.
4) How much does the world's most expensive Christmas card cost?
A Christmas card designed by John Callcott Horsley, a painter known for designing the first Christmas cards in 1843.
5) According to one study, in 2016 which new innovative services might have the biggest impact on the choice of accommodation for a long-stay business traveller?
54.5% rank guaranteed access to quality digital tools (Wi-Fi, connectivity of devices or multichannel work support, fibre optic, USB sockets, etc.) in first place.
6) Where is Rovaniemi, the Santa Claus village, comes from?
It is right in the Arctic circle.