[Quiz] Brands & Sales
1) In 1904, the Cooper Underwear Company in the USA released a new product: The T-shirt. The T-Shirt was invented for:
The T-shirt was invented in 1904 and marketed to singles who could not sew and replace buttons!
2) What does the brand name “Haagen-Dazs” mean?
3) In 2012, the Malaysian government banned a Toyota commercial in which the actor Brad Pitt starred because:
The government said that the advertising was an insult, and that the eyes of the actor showed a feeling of inferiority
4) In 1930, the inventor of cookie biscuits sold the idea to Nestlé in exchange for:
5) On July 20, 1969, when Neil Armstrong set foot on the Moon for the first time, he was dressed in a tailored space suit that was designed by:
6) We all have in mind the little Lacoste brand crocodile but where did Jean René Lacoste get the idea for this logo?
Jean René Lacoste was a professional tennis player. During a match, his friends jokingly promised him a crocodile skin suitcase if he won this earned him the nickname "crocodile"