[Quiz] Quiz Business Travel & Technology
1) The year 2017 has been proclaimed by the UN:
2) What will the plane of the future look like with the "Transpose" project by Airbus ?
3) Fevad (French E-Commerce and Distance Selling Federation) published its annual report for 2016 and announced that in online travel sales, there was a :
4) A new connected object was developed in 2016 for travellers. It warns the traveller when it moves forward or away, it is traceable on an application and can benefit from an integrated motorization. This object is:
5) The French railroad company is experiencing the use of Beacon technology on the Paris-Lyon axis? What does this imply ?
6) The Business Travel Show takes place from 22 to 23 February 2017 in London. How many exhibitors are expected at this event?