[QUIZ] Summer part 2
1) Holidays are an integral part of our life. But when were they invented?
In Eastern Europe, the holidays appear to allow to rest during harvest periods in summer
2) When do the first paid holidays date back to in France?
3) The bath cabins are still present on many beaches but what were they used for?
The mobile cabins were towed in the water by horses or oxen to allow bathers to hide in order to respect the customs of the time
4) Essential for our holidays, in which year did the first bikini appear?
5) Which country was the most visited country in the world in 2017?
82.6 million tourists in 2017