[Quiz] World Capitals – Part 2
1) This capital city is over 3,500 years old, and is its country's largest city. It was invaded in the 13th Century by Genghis Khan.
2) A military force forcibly evacuated the entire population of this capital city in 1975. It remained virtually deserted until 1979 when the military force was overthrown.
3) This is the city of the Little Mermaid, this bronze sculpture representing the heroine of Andersen. It is...
4) This city, on the shores of the Mediterranean, is nicknamed "the joyous", "well-kept" or "white".
5) Which capital is nicknamed "The city with the seven hills"?
Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline, Esquiline, Palatine, Quirinal, Viminal