[Quiz] Mysteries of History
1) Plato wrote about the lost island of Atlantis, where will this island be?
2) Easter Island was "discovered" on Easter Day 1722 by the Dutchman Jacob Roggeveen. What is the island famous for?
3) In England, if you approach the monument of the Shepherd at Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, you will notice a curious sequence of letters: D-OUOSVAVV-M. This code has never been deciphered. According to rumors, this could be :
4) According to the curse cast by Tecumseh, leader of an Amerindian tribe, what would happen to the United States each time a year ends in "0"?
Three disease deaths: W.H.Harrison (1940), W.G.Harding (1920) and F.D. Roosevelt. (1940) Four were murdered: A.Lincoln (1860), J.A. Garfield (1880), W.McKingley (1900) and J.F. Kennedy (1960). Two other presidents were victims of assassination attempts: R.Reagan (1980) and G.W. Bush (2000). Curse or coincidences?
5) The Beale number is a series of three coded texts to reveal the location of one of the greatest hidden treasures in US history. Of the three texts, only the second was decoded. The key to the code would turn out to be :
The decoded text reveals that the treasure is buried in Bedford, Virginia, but the exact location, certainly hidden in one of the two undecoded texts, remains unknown.