[Quiz] Business Travel & Expense
1) Which is the busiest airport in the world?
For the 19th consecutive year, with more than 100 million travelers.
2) Qatar Airlines has announced that they are launching the world’s longest non-stop commercial flight. What is the planned flight time?
Doha to Auckland, the aircraft will travel across more than 14 500 Km non-stop.
3) What is the most expensive hotel room charge for a one night stay?
The 1114 m2 Penthouse Suit in the Mark Hotel in New York.
4) What is the top business destination for French travelers?
Domestic occupies first place for business travel (54% of respondents).
5) What percentage of mobile hotel booking are made by business travelers?
The most hotel booking via mobile are for "city-breaks" abroad (30%) or in their own country (30%), other business trips (29%).
6) What is the maximum passenger capacity on the Airbus A380?
However, no airliner has ever carried such a high passenger load, 500 is the current limit.