[Quiz] Let’s GeograQuiz
1) The Philippine archipelago is made up of many islands. If you were to spend a day on every island, how many years would you need to ensure you visited each one?
The Philippine archipelago comprises 7,641 islands, of which only 2,000 are inhabited. More than 5,000 remain so far nameless
2) In which country do they speak more than 820 languages?
A country of only 462,840 km² with a population of just over seven million
3) With a population of about one million animals, the country with the largest number of camels in the wild is:
Australia is the country with the most camels in the wild
4) The Sahara Desert is the largest desert on our planet covering an area of 8.5 million km². Despite what one may think, the sand does not represent 100% of the desert but:
The remaining 80% are plains of pebbles and earth called "reg"
5) Which of these pacifist countries does not have its own army?
It is Norway, Denmark and especially the United States that defend the country by treaties
6) If we know today that the ocean represents 70% of our planet Earth, yet has not been fully explored. What % of Earth have we explored?
Share your Results: